<

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

We Are Screwed

Today is the day after the 2004 Presidential Election. Though it isn't yet official, it now appears that Bush will serve for another four years as president. Wait a minute, somehow the word "serve" doesn't seem to fit here. Let's say it looks like Bush will dictate for another four years, or longer if he decides to annoint himself emperor and stay in power for life. There are some truly dark days ahead for America. We won't have a country left after another four years, at least not one that we recognize.

On a lighter note, I'm having dinner with Sarah again tonight. She's cooking up some food and bringing it over. I'm still not sure how I feel about her. I think I might be using her to try to make myself feel more like I'm over my last girlfriend. Sarah is really nice and she has her shit together, but I'm worried that I might end up losing interest and hurting her feelings. On the other hand, if I don't get laid soon I am going to go blind. I'm trying to decide if I should try to have sex with her first and see how I feel about her after that, or if I should cut it off before I get in too deep.

...more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment