<

Monday, August 29, 2005

The Original


This is my first tatoo, which I got over ten years ago. (Please forgive the back hair. I am a rather hirsute individual, and many women find it sexy. I ooze sex, so no worries). If anyone can figure out which Dr. Suess book it came from, you win a prize (but don't expect much). I'm planning on having this touched up pretty soon. The ink has held up well for ten and a half years.

I will also post a pic of my other tattoo, but I don't think the artwork was as good. The message is good though. There is some deep, apocolyptic shit going on there though. You shall see.

7 Comments:

I don't know what book that particualr scene if from, which surpirses me... I have three kids! But I was thinking Seuss the minute I saw it. It looks like a truffula tree from the LORAX.

By Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today, at 5:04 AM  

Nope, that's not it. I'll give you a hint: The monkey is one of the Wickersham Brothers.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 11:08 AM  

And here I thought I was a Suess know-it-all! Now my brain is scrambled...sheesh! Don't wait too long before giving it up, the answer that is.

By Blogger nikaNnicosMommy, at 6:13 PM  

HORTON HEARS A WHO!!!!!! (i think that's how it's all spelled) god i loved that book! the cute little fuzz-ball planet, with all the little Who's...awww

By Blogger Laura, at 2:57 PM  

if i'm wrong...ummm...oops? haha, meh

By Blogger Laura, at 2:58 PM  

Lohans! So good to hear from you again. You are correct, it was Horton Hears a Who. I picked the picture randomly, but you could read a lot into it if you look at the story line that goes along with it.

Your prize is $1,000,000, which you can expect in the mail anytime now.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 3:50 PM  

Oh yes, and welcome monikazmom, if I haven't said that already.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment