<

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tops

Beyond all those clouds is an incredible view, I swear. You'll just have to take my word for it.

I worked an extra hour and a half to finish writing up a couple of marketing mailers for properties we have for sale. I'm a bit written-out for the day. The way this job is going, I think I'll just be posting long stuff on the weekends from now on, and visiting blogfriends during the week. I haven't stopped by any blogs for a few weeks, so I have a bit of catching up to do. Especially with my friends I love the most (I won't name names, but you know who you are ;-)

3 Comments:

Don't write too much. WE cna't have to getting carpal tunnel!

By Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today, at 3:30 PM  

Oh Jenn, I'll show you. :-) The forecast is good for the weekend, so the view should be much better.

Rach, I'm not too worried about that. I type really fast, and I think it's just made my hands stronger. I give great neck massages (or so I'm told ;-)

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 12:40 AM  

I'll take threee!

By Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today, at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment