<

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Stranded

It's been a while since I've posted, and I have much to write about. However, I am currently stranded at a Toyota dealership in the middle of MA after my car overheated. It's a really cool dealership, with laptops available for customers to use (plug: Acton Toyota). This just about ruined my day. I'm waiting to see if I can get it fixed today, a Saturday when they close early, and on a holiday weekend. This really REALLY sucks.

Last night I saw comedian Lewis Black perform, and it was freaking awesome. More to come on this when I get home and can write more.

Also, I finally got to see U2 in concert on Monday night. It was seriously the best show I've ever been to. More on this later.

Okay, I'm off to the waiting room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment