<

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Life Goes On

I'm still really depressed about Bush getting reelected. I'm gradually coming to accept it, but I'm still praying that someone will come forward to let America know that the voting machines in Florida and Ohio were rigged to assure a Bush victory. It just doesn't make sense that America could choose to reelect the worst, most incompetant president this country has ever had.

I don't want to write about my depression and anger right now though. Sarah came over for dinner last night. She cooked up this gourmet meal. The food tasted really good, but it kind of gave me heartburn (I didn't tell her that though). I just can't handle garlic anymore, even though I love the taste of it. I had chronic heartburn for years until I figured out that it was because of all the garlic I was eating.

In my last post I mentioned that I was thinking about trying to get her to have sex with me. While I was hanging out with her I decided that I really just am not that into her, and it wouldn't be right for me to try to get her in bed. We get along really well, and god knows I wouldn't mind being with a woman who can cook, but I'm just not that into her.

I have to get back to work. More to come...

2 Comments:

Jesus, dude, nice writing. How old are you? Nice non-existent blog, by the way.

Also, if you read on, you would see that I didn't try to have sex with her. I guess that makes me a real man in your eyes.

By the way, in case you haven't learned yet, boys have a penis, girls have a vagina. When a man and woman like each other (or when they hate each other, or even when they have no particular feelings whatsoever) they sometimes have sex. There is your lesson for the day. Now go to your room and do your homework.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 8:24 AM  

So - such a downer that you haven't written anything in your blog since?

I think Utterly True Adventures is fiction. So well written! But hey, could be true. Blogland is a pretty weird place.

By Blogger Roger Stevens, at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment