<

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Killing Time

Well, here I am at work, killing time by writing in my blog. Seems like it will be another slow day in the trash business. We're in the off season, so the work load is much lighter than it was a month ago. Of course, when it rains, it pours, so I need to be here when the shit hits the fan so I can clean up the mess (how's that for a mixed metaphor!).

It's been about a week since I called Sarah. I think she' s probably gotten the hint by now that I'm not interested in her. I wish I hadn't let her borrow my Al Franken book (Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them). I might have to call her just so I can get it back. I guess I'm kind of being a pussy by not wanting to just talk to her and tell her I'm not interested, but I really don't feel like having that awkward conversation. I don't think I should have to. We had a couple of dates, it didn't work out. It's not like we had sex or anything.

It seemed like she was really starting to like me, and that's why I had to end it. If she was the kind of girl that could just enjoy having sex without getting hung up in a relationship, I would definitely do it, because I am DYING to have sex. She seemed to want to get all wifey from the get go, which turned me off. As I learned more about her, I realized that we would never work. She was way too well behaved to handle me.

I could never be honest with her about my past. It's not that I've done anything particularly bad (at least I don't think so), but I think she would freak out if I told her some stories about my youth. She said that when she was in high school, her form of rebellion was becoming overly active in her church group. She said her parents were concerned because she went to church too often. I am not even kidding. I'll leave it at that.

So I've thrown in the towel on that one. I am really lonely, and I'm dying to have sex with someone, but I can't in good conscience try to get Sarah to have sex with me if I don't have any feelings for her. I'm hoping I can convince my ex to have sex with me again. She is incredibly hot, and I really miss having sex with her. I think we could get away with having a purely sexual relationship without all the other bullshit. I've had female friends in the past that I just fooled around with once in a while. I'll have to see what she thinks (I'm not getting my hopes up).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment