<

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Number 9

Work was somewhat slow today, so I had some downtime between tasks to play around on the internet. Using Technorati, I found a site which linked to my post on the SpongeBob absurdity (click here, then click the number nine if you care to see where the link appears). It's cool to see that a couple more people may have read it that wouldn't have otherwise. I also discovered that my profile is number 2 on Google if you search under skrambled. Pretty good for a somewhat randomly invented username.

Like I said, work was pretty slow today. My manager is on vacation, and most of the work I do comes directly from her. With her gone there is much less to be done. She'll be back next week, so I won't be able to spend nearly as much time surfing the net (I may not be posting as consistently as I have for the last couple of weeks either).

At any rate, I don't have anything profound to say at the moment. Tomorrow is Friday, and that is a good thing. This week's been going by painfully slowly and I'm ready for it to be over. I may return later if I have the same sort of insomnia that I've had all week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment