<

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Uh Oh

The forecast keeps changing, but as of right now it appears that the area I'm in could get up to two feet of snow by 6:00 tomorrow night. We're already buried right now, and it's only just begun. I'm glad I stayed in tonight, though I am a bit bored. I just watched UConn choke against Pitt after being up by almost 20 points, which was quite a disappointment.

I think tomorrow I'll try to get some pictures of the blizzard to post here. They've posted a blizzard warning until 6:00 tomorrow, which is kind of scary. Normally, if they aren't sure what will happen, they'll issue an "advisory". When they use the word "warning," it basically means they know that we're going to get slammed.

Okay, I'm off to bed pretty soon. I half to make up for the two hours of sleep I got last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment