<

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

God Damn You Blogger!!!

Oh man, I am so annoyed. Blogger is really acting up today. It keeps freezing up on me and giving me error messages. I ran into trouble trying to post a comment earlier, and later I lost about 1000 words that I wrote for the below post. Luckily I had copied it halfway through, so I didn't lose the whole thing. I just tried to edit the post, but it froze up again.

If anyone reading this has had trouble today, please leave a comment and let me know. I'm curious if the problem has to do with the network I'm on right now or if the problem is on Blogger's end (which is far more likely).

3 Comments:

i was having trouble too. as well as one of my friends, who lives nowhere near me. so it must've been blogger (as i would assume it usually is). stupid effing blogger. i've had it erase things to. i've also posted one post about 5 times before. blah.

By Blogger Laura, at 1:57 AM  

Blogger has damned some of my greatest musings in the past... I don't recall how often that's happened to me, but it has occured more than a few times... As for today, or the day you posted since I'm up so late, I haven't had any problems. Of course I've only popped a few words in, and skipped out on my recap when I said I'd do it... You should check the status blog they have, to see what they're doing in these instances.

By Blogger Optimus Skiver, at 5:49 AM  

Thanks Lo and Opti for commenting. Yes, Blogger can be quite frustrating. The post I had trouble with yesterday did appear five times before I went back and deleted the extraneous ones.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment