<

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Moving Up in the World

I was looking at the referring URL's on my site meter and noticed that someone came here from Google (if I'm understanding the whole referral thing correctly). I'm not sure if this link will continue to work, but I took a screenshot which I posted below.

I am such a Google geek, it's somewhat pathetic. I Google everything, so I find it extra cool to see my humble blog on there. It made me wonder who might have been searching Google with the words "mosques survive tsunami". Probably a potential religious wingnut who didn't find what he was looking for if he came here.

I think I want to learn more about Google Bombing so I can stroke my ego with my page one Google appearances. If any of you have never seen this, I urge you to check it out now. Just type "miserable failure" into Google, and the top choice is the official White House biography site for President Bush. Oh man is that funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment