<

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Pass the Valium Please

"I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it."
--Steven Wright

I thought I'd start things off with a quote, just for kicks. I am at a point right now where I am just stretched thin. My mind has been racing between peaceful tranquility and raging anxiety, punctuated by moments of utter joy and despair.

I've spent probably six of the last eight weekends travelling over 300 miles, and between work and school I have been more stressed out than I've been in years. I am greatly looking forward to this weekend. I should have some good pictures to post of the beach, and there is a lot going on around town that could make for some quality photos.

There have so many things I've been wanting to write (read: rant) about, but I haven't had the time. I keep getting great ideas, but by the time I get a chance to write it down, it's gone from my brain. I know that once my class is over I'll be less stressed out, so that won't be a problem for much longer.

I have been keeping up with the continuing misdeeds of the Bush junta, but I don't have the energy for a proper rant right now (perhaps in the morning). Instead, I give you, Penises in the News (yeah, I know, this isn't a lighthearted news item like most PITN's, but oh well).

Alright, I'm off to get my standard five and half hours sleep.

2 Comments:

I have Klonopin... but you'll have to fight me for it. You're tired... I can take you. =) Hope your class ends soon... you need more rest.

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 5:36 PM  

beelze, that sounds wonderful. C'mon over!

jenn, great quote. Here is another from Henry V: "Men of few words are the best men." I guess I don't really fit that description (at least not when I'm blogging regularly).

lw, I could use about 20mg right now. Hook me up!!!

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment