<

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Good (part of an ongoing series: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly)

"We should come home from adventures, and perils, and discoveries every day with new experience and character." --Henry David Thoreau

The hotel in Manhattan has been booked, the car has been rented. I'm going on an adventure to NYC to visit some old and very dear friends. Eric and Erica live uptown, and I could have stayed there, but their apt. is way too small to accomodate a few guests for a couple of nights. It should be a good time. I may be able to post pics while I'm there.

Work has been going exceedingly well this week (*knocking on wood*), which is a nice change. I have to say, today was a good day (*insert track from that ice cube song here*).

I have to prepare for the shenanigans this weekend, so no time to write. I may be gone for a few days, will try to post pics from my friends computer in the city. Happy Labor Day Weekend! (Sorry if you happen to be working
;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment