<

Friday, September 30, 2005

Update

I just updated my ever-changing profile. The quote is from a 60 Minutes interview with Jim Carrey that was amazing to watch. That's a long article that's attached in the link in my profile, so I thought I'd offer another good quote from the report for the lazy. ;-) Here 'tis:

Now, he draws his strength from the spiritual side of his life. And despite a rare Los Angeles downpour, he insisted on taking Kroft to his secret spot where he goes to shut out the rest of the world. It took a five-minute climb up a trail on his property to reach his destination.

"This is my spot. This is the center of the universe," says Carrey. "This is where I hang out with Buddha and Krishna and you know, all those guys."

Is he a Buddhist? "Jesus. I'm a Buddhist, I'm a Muslim, I'm a Christian. I'm whatever you want me to be," says Carrey. "It all comes down to the same thing. … You are either in a loving place, or you are in an unloving place. If you are with me right now, you cannot be unhappy. It’s not possible, just try."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment