<

Friday, December 16, 2005

Too, Way Too, Many Boats

I'm posting this in place of a previous post, which shall not be mentioned heretofore by anyone who may have seen it (though perhaps Google had time to cache it. Damn Irretrievability of Electronic Communication). I've become a sort of blog ghost, occasionally haunting this realm with my presence. Perhaps that shall be the new Me. Hmmm...

Oh yes, in honor of the post I removed, here are some Bob Dylan lyrics:


I ain't lookin' to compete with you,
Beat or cheat or mistreat you,
Simplify you, classify you,
Deny, defy or crucify you.
All I really want to do
Is, baby, be friends with you.

No, and I ain't lookin' to fight with you,
Frighten you or uptighten you,
Drag you down or drain you down,
Chain you down or bring you down.
All I really want to do
Is, baby, be friends with you.

I ain't lookin' to block you up
Shock or knock or lock you up,
Analyze you, categorize you,
Finalize you or advertise you.
All I really want to do
Is, baby, be friends with you.

I don't want to straight-face you,
Race or chase you, track or trace you,
Or disgrace you or displace you,
Or define you or confine you.
All I really want to do
Is, baby, be friends with you.

I don't want to meet your kin,
Make you spin or do you in,
Or select you or dissect you,
Or inspect you or reject you.
All I really want to do
Is, baby, be friends with you.

I don't want to fake you out,
Take or shake or forsake you out,
I ain't lookin' for you to feel like me,
See like me or be like me.
All I really want to do
Is, baby, be friends with you.



So, I'll just leave it at that. I'm off to obtain blogghost.blogspot if possible.

7 Comments:

So of course now I want to know what the other one was...

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 5:52 PM  

I'll never tell.
:-P*phfffftttt*
lol!!!

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 9:01 PM  

Merry Christmas you. It's been quite some time, but I hope life's treating you well. And a happy new year as well.

By Blogger Hans the Destroyer, at 2:11 AM  

Happy Xmas skrambled. Hope you have a good one. phy

By Blogger phylos, at 6:20 AM  

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to skrambled or ghost or blogghost or whatever you call yourself, i will still be your friend :) a rose by any other name, would still smell as sweet...

oh and thank you, sometimes you dig right up into my head and pull out the squishy bits - this song says exactly what i've been wanting to say to someone... thanks!!

By Blogger mysfit, at 12:05 PM  

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, skrambled. :)

By Blogger Arethusa, at 4:27 PM  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! Let's make 2006 the year of Universal Peace, Prosperity, and Happiness.

I don't plan to disappear altogether, I swear. I promise to haunt your realms from time to time to time. . .

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment