<

Monday, December 13, 2004

The Spine Melter 2000




Hmmmm...what to write about...Not too much going on today. I spent most of the day worrying about how much money I'd have to spend to fix my car, which I brought to the shop tonight. I've spent so much money on fixing cars that I've owned in the past. I always think the mechanic is trying to rip me off. You just have to take his word for it when he tells you how much it costs to fix it. What choice to you have when he ends up telling you it'll cost $600? What are you going to say, that you don't need your car?

I've had really good luck with this car so far, so I freak out when anything goes wrong with it. This time wasn't too expensive, though, so I guess I was lucky. Since it didn't cost what I thought it would, I ended up buying a seat cushion with an incredible back massager and heating pad built in. My car doesn't have built-in seat warmers (which are fucking incredible when it's ridicilously cold), so this has that, plus a really good massage thingy built in. I tried it in the store and had to get it. I'll be thoroughly enjoying it my 35 minute commute this winter.

Other than that, not much to talk about. I'm stressed out as hell, as is normal in the goddam holiday season, but I am looking forward to the coming year. I plan on making it a good one. I'm kicking it off in New York City with some old friends. NYC is one of the best possible places to be for New Year's Eve (provided that nothing bad happens, of course, but I refuse to live my life in fear). I can guarantee that I'll have at least a few stories to tell after that weekend.

Okay. That's it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment