<

Friday, March 11, 2005

I've Had Enough

So the comments have been utterly FUBAR for the last few days, as everyone knows. I've added Haloscan for comments instead, so we'll have to see how that works out. Apparently the old comments are no longer visible, but I do have them in my email box, and I'm pretty sure that they'll return if I decide to revert back to Blogger comments. If we decide we don't like Haloscan, I can always put it back to the way it was.

So, Blogger, I win. (as I write this, it occurs to me that Haloscan is probably the cause of the commenting issues, like maybe they started a virus to force everyone to get Haloscan.)

At any rate, I'd appreciate any feedback.

PS--I added the Google searchbar and the Technorati searchlet as well. The Technorati one isn't displaying properly, so I may soon remove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment