<

Monday, March 07, 2005

Centered It Is

Well, it seems all the votes are in, and it was a tie. I guess I'll have to be the tie-breaker and leave it centered. Many thanks to all for the input, and extra special thanks and a kiss to Fence for telling me how to change the font color in the header. I'll try it like this for a while, but I'll probably be playing around with it over the next few weeks.

One other thing I wanted to mention is that my friend just got Firefox, and I noticed a couple of things. First of all, the cursor effect (the fireworks/ confetti/whatever-you-want-to-call-it) doesn't work on it. Another thing is that the text above my Unky Mood picture doesn't display properly. So, those of you using Firefox are not getting the full experience. I'm all for saying fuck you to Bill Gates and his browser monopoly, but I guess I'm at his mercy on this one.

Okay, that's it for now. I'll return later with some hardcore ranting about something other than my self-absorbed obsession with the appearance of my blog. Thanks again to everyone.

2 Comments:

Not sure about the last letter of the heading (Skrambled Ramblings) touching the picture.
I quite liked it when it was superimposed on the text. But maybe not in pink.

Also - when the page for adding comments comes up (the intermediate page) the heading changes from black to pink.

To sum up - the only thing I really don't like is the main heading in black.It's a bit too heavy.

Hope that helps.

By Blogger Roger Stevens, at 5:49 AM  

Thanks for the feedback Roger. You helped me change my mind once again.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment