<

Friday, February 25, 2005

Awww...Cute Little Puppy

I just adopted a cute little puppy. His name is Java (after coffee, to which I am addicted, and not to the programming language, in which case Javascript would be more appropriate), and he resides on the right margin of my blog. Please feed him if you will, but there is sound too, so watch out if you're at work (I found out the hard way when a barking noise attracted attention to me while I was doing something other than work).

I saw it on Heidi's blog, then on Lohans's, and I just had to have one.

3 Comments:

Congradulations on the blue dog, and cheers for having some originality (usually they're brown, black, or red... and at least you didn't name him Blue...).

By Blogger Optimus Skiver, at 7:37 AM  

Thanks Opti. It might be cooler if he was a mean dog, foaming at the mouth, but oh well. He's still pretty cool.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 12:20 AM  

Ah, he is cute.

By Blogger Fence, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment