<

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Decisive? Never.

Please disregard the last post. I've changed my mind again, and made the header left-aligned. I like it both ways, but I've decided that I agree with those who find it more aesthetically pleasing on the left, with the title superimposed. I could be happier with the way the text appears over the image, but I'm having a tough time finding a color that stands out properly over the image. Meh. I give up, this is how it's going to stay.

I'll get back to writing normal posts at some point today, but don't be surprised if you see a few other random changes appearing, as I'll continue to play around with the template until I'm fully satisfied. Thanks again to everyone for the input.

(UPDATE at 4:00 on 3/8/05: On the advice on Livewire and Lohans, I have again gone back to having it centered. I can't seem to make up my mind on this, so we'll see how long this lasts.)

1 Comments:

Thanks so much! Welcome to the blog, I hope you'll come back to visit again.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment