<

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Stealth Blogging (Part II)

I'm attempting to sneak in another post from work. I just talked to my mom, and things aren't going as well as we hoped with my grandmother. She said she looks good, but she's a little confused, and the lab tests brought back some not-so-good results. So, she's going to be there for at least a few more days. I would just ask that everyone send some good vibes towards Hartford Hospital.

Other than that, things are going pretty well. I have my second real estate class tonight, and I'm hoping that it will be a bit more interesting than last week. I'm also hoping that there will be an attractive single lady in my age range there. It ain't easy to find date-worthy women when your an old man who's new in town (well, relatively old and somewhat new. meh).

Speaking of women, I'm finally feeling like I'm over that girl who broke my heart (yes, I know, I've said it before. This time I'm serious). She had a date the other night (well, if you consider a booty call a date, that is), and I really didn't care. Of course I was a little jealous, but I didn't let it consume me in the way that it used to. I think my self-esteem is much better now that I have a good job, so it doesn't bother me as much. Maybe it wasn't so much that I wanted her back as it was that I didn't want to be alone.

That's it for now, I don't want to get busted for blogging on the job.

5 Comments:

The pixies and I are sending the best vibes legally available on the market... should be there momentarily.

And I agree with Beelze; you are a good egg!

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 10:08 PM  

yay eggs! I like eggs! and yes, my friend, there's a million fish in the sea - keep your head up and your eyes to the sky... you are a good egg.

in the words of my mother - i am placing rainbows of good energy over the hartfort hospital.

Did i meantion that women are insane?

well good luck with your (hopefully) continuing covert opertaions and if you need a spy-kit, i know here you can get one...

By Blogger mysfit, at 12:09 PM  

Sneaky lil devil you! Blogging during work! - I luv it ;)
Hope you find the woman of your dreams very very soon. And a prayer for your gran...

By Blogger Nicole Braganza, at 4:44 PM  

i enjoy your blog very much. i hope that you dont mind that i put your link on my blog. if its a bother let me know

By Blogger shoes, at 5:19 PM  

I wish your grandmother well. My mother's getting very forgetful now and confused. It's a worry.

Good to read your blogs again and to catch up. Good to see you're stealthily well.

By Blogger Roger Stevens, at 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment