<

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Burnt Out

Oh man, my brain is toast right now. Work has been very busy, and tonight I started real estate classes so I can get a license. I'm way too tired to post anything substantial right now, but I wanted to get something up here, as I'll be heading to CT tomorrow for my brother's bachelor party and won't be posting anything.

I'm off to bed now, but I thought I would mention to everyone that it's okay to build a snowman, but not if if you live in Wyoming and make it in the shape of a penis. Yeah, I know, it's not a real penis, but there haven't been any good stories for Penises in the News recently. This one almost made the cut (pun intended).

2 Comments:

We make snow penises on campus all the time. Really!

By Blogger Arethusa, at 1:04 AM  

Yeah, I don't see what the big deal is. I've made my fair share of big-breasted snow ladies myself. Whatever happened to artistic freedom?

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment