<

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Grrrrr...



I just looked at my site meter and saw that I just went over 3,000 visitors, which is pretty cool. As I've said at previous milestones, I'm sure that at least 80% of them were from me checking in ten times a day, but that's okay. I'm still going to celebrate and pretend that I'm a popular blogger.

At the moment I'm home alone on a Saturday night. I had plans to go out, but my friend cancelled on me at the last minute. Now I'm just pissed off. Really pissed off. This friend could have told me two hours ago, but chose to wait until 9:00. Now it's too late for me to find something else to do. Arrrrr....I'm starting to seeth again.

I have just been really depressed today, and I don't know why. I was feeling down before my friend blew me off, so that made my mood even worse. But I have to say that anger feels better than depression. I suppose it's easier to blame some else for your mental state through anger than to blame yourself through depression. Yes, being mad at someone else feels much better than hating yourself. So, I will cling to my anger until I feel willing to forgive (which will probably be tomorrow morning).

I suppose I should be happy, since I'm starting a new job on Monday. Things will be changing drastically, and I just need to keep reminding myself that I'm in a fucked up transition period right now, but things will get easier.

Okay, that's engough venting for now. I may return later if I think of anything to write about.

5 Comments:

here, let me help:
Skrambled! You are like, Sssooooooooooo popular! I mean, everybody likes you. You're the most popular person in school!
how was that? no?
ok, well, at least you had some kind of option for your saturday night. i was invited to go out - but alas!!!!!!!!! i have no babysitter. it was not meant to be. i am destined to spend every milisecond of eternity within ten feet of people at least 15 years younger than i am. your friends suck though. but at least you had the possibility. listen to some bob marley and chill. or some radiohead and mourn. whichever suits.

By Blogger girlgrey, at 1:45 AM  

That's it... I'm setting up plans in July to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with you... after all, no one can say 'no' to a man in a velvet coat with a top hat, right? (And I mean Johnny Depp...unless YOU are planning on wearing that. In which case... this comment would take and entirely different turn...lol.)

By the way... congrats on the new beginning Monday. I'm really happy for you!

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 12:18 PM  

In response to the overwhelming success of this site and your ever growing popularity you are hereby designated: The Secretary of Keeping it Real with all the privileges, rights, and responsibilities thereunto should you accept this honor.

By Blogger Dingle-Dangle, at 1:49 PM  

Thanks guys. I'm feeling much better today (Sunday).

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 3:42 PM  

You can change your sitemeter to ignore any views from your own IP address. Course it won't work if you look at it from other places.

By Blogger Fence, at 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment