<

Friday, April 22, 2005

Boo-Ya!!!

I just got back from my final interview, and once again I kicked ass!!! I'm 99.9 percent sure that I got the job. He's supposed to call me in a few hours to finalize the deal (presumably to talk about pay and benefits). I am really excited about this. He asked me if I could start a week from Monday, and said they are "very interested" in me. So, he didn't say I'm hired yet, but it seems like a done deal (knocking on wood as I write this).

I woke up at 5:00am with a sore throat and feeling just generally miserable, so I was a little nervous about going in to an interview while feeling sick. But, I drank a bunch of orange juice, took some vitamins, and drank some coffee to energize just enough for the interview. Now that I'm back I'm feeling sick again.

So, anyways, the job is in commercial real estate. I would be starting off doing a lot of administrative work in the office, but in time they'll send me to school to get my real estate license and eventually I could become a broker and make the big bucks. I'd finally be using my writing abilities for correspondance and for marketing packages, so I feel really good about that.

Okay, now that I've written all of this they'll probably change their minds and I'll feel like a jackass. So, everyone keep your fingers crossed until the deal is final. I'll post something up later when I have a definite answer.

1 Comments:

Congrats...you 'da man!!! A good interview is always uplifting. Keep us posted and feel better =)

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment