<

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Suspense is Killing Me

Tomorrow will be Wednesday and I still haven't gotten the call I was hoping for. After my interview on Friday he said he'd give me a call on "Monday or Tuesday," which obviously didn't happen. It could be a bad sign, or it could just be a sign that he was too busy. I'm thinking I should be proactive and call him myself in the morning. I think I'll say, "Will you just make up your fucking mind already?" Yeah, that should work.

This temp job I have is sucking out all of my brain power, so I don't have the energy to write much at the moment. I promise that I'll soon be back to my obsessively blogging self.

Good night all.

1 Comments:

take a break, we'll be here to read you when you return to your obsessively blogging self...

i would be tactfully proactive and call, but then again, i honestly don't know what i'm talking about so i wouldn't listen to my advice...

By Blogger arthur decko, at 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment