<

Friday, April 15, 2005

Another Angel in Heaven

On a somber note, I just visited Carrison's blog and found out that he has passed on. For those of you who never had the honor of meeting him online, I urge to read this post, and many others that he wrote. He devoted most of his posts to prayer requests for the children with cancer that he knew. Even though he was himself dying, he only asked for people to pray for the kids and their families. I've never cried so hard as I did going to some of the links he provided. Just looking at what these kids and their families go through really helps keep your own life in perspective.

I am crying like a baby right now, so I am going to stop here.

3 Comments:

my condolences.

By Blogger arthur decko, at 4:38 AM  

I may still may do a post for Carrison. But you know, there is no way to really explain him. He was the epitome of selflessness. Even though I knew it was coming, I nonetheless cried many heartfelt tears. For him, he's at peace. For us, we need to learn to be a little like him every day. I'm glad you got to be a part of his world, too.

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 7:32 PM  

I never knew him before today and though I have only read some of his words, they have touched something deep in my soul to such extent that I am changed. I will seek out his sentiments, enfold them into my life, share them and live a better life.

Thank you skrambled.

By Blogger mysfit, at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment