<

Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Leo!!!



I borrowed this image from the National Gallery (London) website. Isn't it lovely? I was going to post the Mona Lisa, but I thought it more appropriate to post one that I've seen in person. Leonardo Da Vinci would be 553 years old today. (Thanks to Google for the funky graphic which pointed this out.)

I don't have much time to write at the moment. I just got back from my interview, and I think that I kicked ass. I don't want to jinx it by saying too much at the moment, but I'll tell you all about it once I find out for sure if I got the position. I have a follow up interview next week, so it will have to be after that. Keep your fingers crossed.

That's it for now. I may return later.

1 Comments:

Good luck on getting the job! And good to hear how you are doing in general.

By Blogger Hans the Destroyer, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment