<

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Quick Update

Oh man, I am exhausted. The new job is going well, but I have just been insanely busy today. I'm constantly juggling about twenty tasks for ten different people. I don't really mind though, as I have a really short attention span and get bored easily if I'm doing the same thing over and over. There is definitely a lot of variety, which I suppose is a good thing, but I don't have much blogging energy in me right now.

Girl Grey tagged me with a literary quiz, but I think I'm going to have to wait until this weekend to post my responses. My brain is too tired right now to come up with anything good. So, GG, if you're reading this, I promise I'll answer by Sunday or so.

I'm off to bed before I pass out on my keyboard. I might post something short tomorrow, but on Friday I've got a free ticket and bus trip to see a Red Sox game, courtesy of the new employer. I guess it's a once-a-year trip they do, so I started there just in time. I know I keep promising to start blogging regularly again, but I really think I should be able to get back into the habit soon enough.

3 Comments:

Glad to hear you'll return. I don't know what to do without my regular dose of "Penises in the News"... =) Glad to see that someone has finally found a way to keep you out of trouble, though; even if it IS by exhausting you! And it is rather nice that they included you in the game. Any chance they cover beer, too?

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 5:30 PM  

Hey even though you're exhausted, glad to know that it's from work and that you seem to be liking it so far.

By Blogger Arethusa, at 12:51 AM  

anytime now. anytime.;)

By Blogger girlgrey, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment