<

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Just a Quick Word

Okay, so I'm sneaking in a quick blog entry while I'm at work. Shh!!! Don't tell anyone. Things are going okay. I found out last night that my grandmother is in the hospital for a few days with pneumonia. I was going to write about it last night, but I was too emotional, and I also thought it might be bad luck or something. I guess she's doing much better today, so I feel a lot better about it. I've learned so much from her about what it means to be a good person. I'm not ready for her to go, so she better pull through. She's a tough cookie though, so I'm optimistic that she'll be alright.

5 Comments:

Thanks Jen. That's a good idea, perhaps I will.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 4:51 PM  

I'll send out good thoughts for her and have my little "hospital pixie posse" do the same! What can I say, I have connections =)

Thanks for the post... nice to know you are doing alright. As Heidi said, I'm proud of you for sneaking a post from work!

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 7:49 PM  

Thanks Heidi. I think as time goes on I'll comfortable enough for short posts here and there. Also, hugs are always welcome here :-).

Beelze, thanks so much for the advice. After I saw jenn's comment, I thought I should seek some guidance from you. I never would have thought of any of that. She should be coming home in a couple of days though (fingers crossed / knocking on wood), so I think I'll send them there.

Livewire, Thanks for the kind words. she seems to be doing better, but I think we still need the pixies' help on this one ;-).

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 9:59 PM  

Well, you've already got everyone else's well-wishes, so I'll add mine. I hope your grandma gets well very soon. She sounds like an awesome lady and most grandmas love flowers.

By Blogger Hans the Destroyer, at 11:24 PM  

Thanks Hansy. She really is an awesome lady, and that's not just my biased opinion. It's a matter of fact.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment