<

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Quick Update

On a personal note, I just wanted to post a quick update on the new job. I'm starting to get settled in and comfortable, and I'm continuing to have really positive feelings about it. The first couple of weeks of a new job are always tough, but things have been going smoothly. I've been getting really positive feedback from the higher-ups, and I've had the chance to impress them a few times with some tough writing projects. Since I'm actually happy with the job that I have, I'm feeling much better about life in general.

I've just been way too busy at work during the day to sneak in any blogging. It seems like days with free time to blog won't come often in this job. So, my posting will continue to be sporadic for a little while. I'll have to figure out how to work it into my schedule.

2 Comments:

As long as you are alright, we can handle sporadic! =) Glad to hear you are settling in well.

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 10:50 PM  

Yes, glad to hear that you're liking your job. It's much easier to be busy all the time if you actually enjoy what you are doing, and are using your skills. I'm with you Jenn see, fed up with my job and starting to look around elsewhere

By Blogger Hans the Destroyer, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment