<

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Study Break

I just wanted to post something quickly. I've been working on a 500 question take-home test for most of the night, and I haven't gotten very far yet. I started working on Livewire's tag, but it will probably take me a couple of days with the limited free time that I have at the moment. I thought I'd post some links to some recommended reading (found via Buzzflash).

Here is a sobering assessment of the situation in Iraq. (Registration may be required, but it's free, so it's totally worth it).


Here is a story about another apalling and shameless appointment by President Bush.


Here is a collumn on the White House's response to the Downing Street Memo, written by a former CIA analyst.

At any rate, I have to get some more school work done.

1 Comments:

Is it still required if I'm Canadian?

By Blogger Jay, at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment