<

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Quickie

Okay, time for a quick post. I've been insanely busy for the last week or so and haven't had a moment to blog. Things continue to go well at the new job, and I'm almost done with my course, so I should have my real estate license pretty soon. I'm going to be spending a lot more time studying over the next two weeks, so my infrequent updates will likely become even more infrequent. Such is life I guess.

I've been wanting to go on a good political rant for a while now, but I don't have the time to do it properly. In case you haven't been paying attention, the tide has finally begun to turn against Emperor Bush. Public opinion--including members of his own party--has been turning against him. The word "Impeachment" has actually been used a lot in the last couple of weeks, mostly because the "Downing Street Memo" proved that war was the first option for Bush, not the last. So, instead of ranting right now, I'll post a few links to sites where I might have gone for some fuel:

Common Dreams

Alternet

Buzzflash

After Downing Street

4 Comments:

I've been wondering about you, you know? Was hoping things were ok. If you don't mind me asking, how is your gram doing? You'll kick ass on your test... nothing for you to be concerned over. And yeah, I've been quietly gloating over the fact the Dubya's ratings are falling. What a putz. (Him, not you) =)

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 5:40 PM  

The Downing Street Memo. Will Robert Redford be starring in it?

By Blogger Roger Stevens, at 8:06 PM  

Heidi, it's not surprising that you hadn't heard about it. The press cared more about Michael Jackson than they did about our president lying to the American people to start a war. I just don't understand how Bush continues to get away with murder.

Livewire, I don't mind you asking at all (in fact, I appreciate it). My gram is doing much better. I saw her last weekend and she looked pretty good.

Roger, I'm not sure. I just hope the movie has a happy ending.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 10:41 PM  

Its about time someone changed their minds about him. Thanks for the insight Skrambled. Made my day.

By Blogger Ostrich, at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment