<

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Not Dogs--Seamus (CORRECTION: PLEASE READ)

UPDATE--9/25/05--I originally thought the Pink Floyd song was "Dogs", on the albumn Animals, but I was incorrect. The correct song is "Seamus", on the albumn Meddle. As such, I have edited the original post to include the correct song.

I know, it's been a while since I've posted. Crazy week at work. I don't have time to write at the moment, but I should tonight. While I'm thinking about it, I have to share this little trick I learned several years ago. I remembered as I was listening to an albumn called Animals, by Pink Floyd.

I share the following information with you (the reader) in the hopes that you have a dog, or know someone who does, and that you have, or can get a hold of, a copy of *Meddle* by Pink Floyd. If you're the downloading type, just download the song "Seamus", on the albumn Meddle.

There is one part of this song when the band plays a spaced out jam, with the recorded sound of dogs howling in the background. Every single dog (and I mean EVERY SINGLE DOG)I have played this song for has started howling and barking, and just generally going crazy. I've seen this happen with at least a dozen dogs. They start howling like wolves. I have reason to believe that this song will work on any dog.

That's it for now kids. I hope to come back tonight with a nice, long screed about all the crap clogging up my brain. I should have some nice pictures from today as well, it's supposed to be a beautiful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment