<

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

PANIC ATTACK!!!

Okay, so the world of the Skrambled One has been turned upside down once again. I'll write more later, but basically I just found out that my temp job will be ending on Friday and I won't have this position anymore. They just gave me two fucking days notice. It's not because of anything I did wrong, but because I've been filling in for a guy who's in the army and expected to get called up to serve in Iraq. He never got the call, and now they can't afford to have two of us here anymore.

It'll probably be a couple of weeks before I know anything about that job I interviewed for, but I am freaking out right now. I guess I'll have to get a temp job in the meantime, or to collect unemployment or something.

No time to write at the moment. I'll return later and expand upon the story.

5 Comments:

Eek! That's horrid, what jerks- One would think they could have given you just a TEENSY bit more of a notice. Are they crazy?

By Blogger Hans the Destroyer, at 2:16 PM  

Not so much crazy as EVIL. Those fuckers. I may already have another offer, thanks to a temp agency. I should have an update on that within the next couple of days.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 2:55 PM  

Ok, sounds good. Good luck to you on the temp work and that other job you interviewed for!

By Blogger Hans the Destroyer, at 8:18 PM  

Thanks Hansy. Actually though, the job through the temp agency would be a direct hire position, so it would be permanent if I get it. That would be great because I could use some benefits. I haven't been to a doctor in about seven or eight years.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 9:49 PM  

Wow! I'm sure that's quite a shock! Especially with giving you all of, what, 20 minutes notice... I think you should look at getting into politics. Or starting an official company called "Penises in the News".

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment