<

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ummm...Where's My Blog?

Okay, Blogger replaced my blog with a black screen. I'm thinking it will reappear when I post this. Not too much going on here. I've been doing some serious Spring cleaning all day today. I'm usually pretty clean, but I've been slacking for a few weeks. I had some ferral dust bunnies running rampant.

I also managed to get out for a walk in Odiorne State Park (see pictures below), which is only about ten minutes away. I've been getting cabin fever from the long, cold winter and am itching for the start of Spring. It was pretty nice out, about 45°F, but it felt pretty warm.

Not to much else to say at the moment. I'm heading downtown with my roommate to see a band play tonight (or should I say, to hear a band play tonight? meh.)

Oh yeah, one more thing. Today is the second anniversary of the Iraq war. Around 18,000 dead Iraqis (or up to 100,000, depending on what you want to believe). Around 1,520 dead American soldiers. Dozens of sodiers from other countries. No weapons of mass destruction. No ties to Al Qaida. Abu Ghraib, systematic torture, no accountability. Oh yeah, and this.


A moment of silence please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment