<

Friday, March 18, 2005

Size Matters

I just found out that I need to change the name of my new daily feature "Sick and Twisted Story of the Day," as there is an annual cartoon festival in California which goes by the name of Sick and Twisted. My feature is obviously different and unrelated, but since I wish to be original I shall have to come up with a new name. Not today though, because I have a twisted story which also falls under the category of "Penises in the News."

Here is this week's installment. For those who don't feel like clicking the link (or in case the link doesn't work), allow me to summarize. A 30-year-old man from eastern Russia was suffering from genital hypolasia (small penis) for his entire life. Doctors performed an experimental procedure on him (in fact, it was the first time it was ever attempted).

They cut off his miniscule manhood and attached it to his forearm to grow new tissue. So, there he was, walking around with a dick on his arm (the article doesn't say how long it had to stay there). Then, after it had grown, they sucessfully reattached it in the proper place. He is now the proud owner of a 6.7 inch phallus. Unfortunately, the poor guy still has no sack, as he was born without one, but apparently he is having another operation soon to take care of that issue.

Isn't modern medicine a wonder to behold? Of course, they still don't have a cure for the common cold or athlete's foot, but oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment