<

Monday, March 14, 2005

Situation Normal: All Fucked Up

Just a quick post for right now, it's been a long day. I had that job interview today that I've been waiting a month and a half for. It went okay I guess, but it could have been better. I was so freakin' nervous, which didn't help at all. Sweaty armpits, panic, stuttering, and some slow responses, but at least I managed not to say anything too stupid. I fucking hate job interviews.

The questions were all "situational interview" questions, such as "Tell me about a situation where you had a problem with a co-worker and what you did to resolve it." So I'm sitting there, thinking, for maybe ten minutes for each question (it was probably only about 20 seconds, but it felt much longer), and the silence was deafening. I tried to give vague answers, but then he would ask more ridiculous questions like, "What was the customer's name?"

AAAaaarrrrggghhh!!!!!!!

At any rate, I am more than qualified, I think I'm the best person for the job, and I do have the support of some people already working there. I just hope they don't base it on my performance in that interview (I am exagerating a bit, it wasn't that bad). We'll just have to see what happens.

Okay, I'm off to bed with a belly full of post-interview wine. Good night!

PS--Almost 2,000 visitors!!! (1800 of which were myself, but shutup about that;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment