<

Monday, March 21, 2005

The Silent Treatment

Post temporarily removed for editorial purposes.
--Sorry, but this post has been temporarily removed. It shall return when tempers cool, and after I have resolved the situation. She has been known to check on my blog every now and then, and I'd rather have her hear any such thoughts from me first, rather than from reading it in my blog. I think it best to keep the blog out of the argument.

I still believe most of what I wrote, but it was written in a moment of passion. Remember that you're only hearing my side of the story in these relationship rants. Every time I write about her people end up saying, "What a bitch!" (well, actually, I think I might have called her that a couple of times, but that's not the point here). She's not actually pure evil, and I'm most certainly not perfect, as the post I had up might have indicated.

But I digress. It was useful to get those thoughts out of my head, and I intend to resolve the issues put forth in the previous post. It shall return when I feel like putting it back up. (It's my blog, damn it, and I can do whatever I want with it. So there!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment