<

Monday, May 23, 2005

More Sneaky Bloginess

Well, I'm back for another stealth entry. Thanks to everyone for the good vibes and well wishes for my grandmother. She is back home from the hospital, and is doing much better, though she will need a few weeks to fully recover. The doctor said her state of confusion could have just been from delerium from the illness, so I feel a lot better about that.

Things are going well at work. I had my second real estate class the other night, and it was just as exciting as the first one (which wasn't very exciting at all). And no, there were no attractive single women there. I've decided that I really don't like the teacher. She seems like a nice lady and all, but she is an awful teacher. She's constantly wandering off the subject material and she doesn't do anything more than read right out of the book. I guess I don't really care that much though. I have to have 40 hours of classwork in order to get a license, so it will serve that purpose. I'll just have to read and study extra hard to make up for her lousy teaching skills.

Things are pretty slow today, so I may be able to return later with a rant of some sort. I also need to make my rounds and visit everyone else's blogs, which I haven't time to do for a few days. For now, I give you Penises in the News. I suspect the husband learned his lesson.

2 Comments:

Glad to hear of better news about your gram! I'll still keeping her in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear about your sucky teacher, but as you said, it will serve its purpose. Hang in there and soon the success of it will be yours.... and you can conquer the world! Muuhuuhahahahaha! heehee

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 4:32 PM  

Thanks LW, and please give the pixies my thanks as well.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment