<

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Still Alive

Yeah, it's been a few days since I've posted anything. This week has been brutal. I've had a bad cold for a couple of days, and I've just been working and sleeping. The week started off well, went kayaking on Sunday. I had a great time, but I have been ill ever since. I'm gradually getting better though, just in time for the weekend.

I was just noticing that the Evil One left a comment on a republican blog (though I have a feeling she can't really be a republican if she's capable of rational thought, as this post seems to indicate). Here is where the comment appears (scroll toward the bottom). Satan must have needed to get some ranting out of his system. That crazy bastard.

At any rate, I'm feeling lazy and I don't really have much to talk about other than how exhausted I am. I'm off to rest my weary head.

4 Comments:

There are a few right-wing blogs i keep my eye on and that I have commented upon in the past. It's like trying to nail jam to a wall though - futile. You just get shot down by a wall of ignorance - passionate, committed ignorance, but ignorance nevertheless. I read a comment on one blog - this piece of sh1t I think

http://payasitapolitico.blogspot.com/

stating that the poster was so sick of the bias of the Washington Post, NY Times, CNN, ABC etc that they now only watch Fox News as that is the only station brave enough to tell the truth. This highlights the problem with right wingers. They are so convinced that they are correct that they will not enter into debate. Fundamental Christians (the emphasis is on mental) are the same, but that's another story.

When i make a post criticising Bush or Bliar (and I do), or if i report on some shit going down in the world, i'll do some research, make sure what i'm writing has a resemblence to the truth. Right wingers will make a statement like "when did GWB ever link Al Qaeda to Iraq" and it's true to them because they get all their news from Fox. It's lazy. And debate will not be entered into. It's a fact in their world and that's an end to it. You'll just be flamed if you try to argue. It's pointless. I wish i could cease to be annoyed by it.

By Blogger phylos, at 10:09 AM  

Your right Phylos, it's like talking to a wall with those people. I just checked that person's blog again, and I (er, um, I mean Satan) still haven't gotten flamed for my (er, um, I mean his) comment. There's nothing more satisfying than leaving a rightwinger speechless.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 6:06 PM  

WTF is it with spamments lately?! You go rest your weary skrambled egghead and feel better. =)

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 11:42 PM  

I don't know Livewire, but spamments really piss me off. This is my first one! At least I can delete it.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment