<

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Another Summer Weekend Ends


--Taken from the jetty, Odiorne State Park.

I had a great weekend. I had a really good time partying with my brother and showing him around town. He's only a year older than me, so we've always been really close. I was getting really annoyed that he hadn't come up to visit in the year and a half that I've been living here. But he was living a lot farther away up until a few weeks ago, so I guess he had a good reason. We went fishing, hit a bunch of bars downtown, came home, got really drunk, and hung out in the hot tub at my condo. It was such a good time.

Today the weather was crappy, so my brother and I went to see Star Wars 3 for the first time. The first two in this new series were so bad that I had pretty low expectations. But I was pleasantly surprised in that it didn't suck. I can't really say I was really blown away by anything in the movie, but I was impressed that it actually didn't suck.

As for the exam the other day, I ended up doing a lot better than I expected I would. It was a hard test with some pretty tricky questions. There is no way I would have done so well if I didn't study like I did. So, I'm very glad to have that behind me now. Things will be changing at work for me really soon, as I'll be moving into a sales role. It should be interesting (read: stressful). I'm really excited about doing new things though.

At any rate, I need to get to bed soon. I'm still really hungover from last night (my bro and I got goosed).

2 Comments:

Glad to hear you had a good time with the bro! Little dissapointed that I didn't get invited to be goosed or go in the hot tub. Or be goosed in the hot tub... heehee Keep us posted on the post-test situation at work. Congrats again!

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 10:13 AM  

Thanks Livewire. Next time I'll be sure you get invited (and goosed!).

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment