<

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Just a Quick Update

I have to get back to studying for the license exam in a minute, but I just wanted to mention that I've made a few changes to the profile. It was time for a change. I also took down the Penises in the News site, temporarily. I just don't have the extra time for it right now.

But I do think I owe the public a good story. Here is disturbing little story. From the article:

Investigators never found his Mr Nunez's penis. Ruiz said she threw it out of the back door, where a dog picked it up and ran away.

At any rate, I need to hit the books. I will probably return later with a political rant.

2 Comments:

How does one just "wake up to find their penis gone"..?!?!?! He must be one hell of a heavy sleeper!

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 5:59 PM  

Detachable penis??

GO STUDY!!!

By Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today, at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment