<

Friday, July 08, 2005

Just a Few Links

Of course I never watch Fox "News", but I wanted to post a few links to remind people of how shameful this GOP propaganda machine is.

From Media Matters: Hume's "first thought" on hearing of London attacks: It's "time to buy" futures.

From News Hounds (they watch Fox so you don't have to): Hannity Tries To Spin London Attacks As Proof Of Bush's Wisdom.

From News Hounds: No Apology from Gibson for Wishing Attack.

From Media Matters: Fox News' Brian Kilmeade: London terror attack near G8 summit "works to ... Western world's advantage, for people to experience something like this together"

From News Hounds: O'Reilly: Either You're with Me or You're a Traitor

Alright, no time to post anything at the moment. I shall return later today.

7 Comments:

as always, my dear skrambled, you have kick-started my brain and helped to short-curciut my apathy channel - i hate it when you do that

By Blogger mysfit, at 1:38 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger mysfit, at 1:38 PM  

thank you

By Blogger mysfit, at 1:39 PM  

other than feeling compassion for the victims, i just feel irritated that nobody in us politics or media pays any attention when this happens elsewhere in the world. but bomb white english-speakers and suddenly you have our attention.

By Blogger girlgrey, at 2:03 PM  

Yeah, I know. And some people actually died...

By Blogger Roger Stevens, at 8:31 PM  

right on! the sad part is, for each one of these conservative verbal vomits you reveal, there is a hundred others.
oh, and i disagree. the milkshake would not be jealous. misery loves company, it would find comfort in the fact that something else out there knows its pain. would probably even want to start up a support group.

By Blogger bricotrout, at 6:58 AM  

I don't have time today to check the links... but I will later. Read the previous post, started crying. I simply cannot understand how these fucks rationalize what they are doing. What possible good do they think they are doing? Their religiousness make our religious right looks like hippies! And even though I know it wouldn't do any good, I have a kill or be killed mentality lingering in my head... And as an anti-war (for the most part) type of person, that's an ugly thought to have.

By Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today, at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment