<

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Unky, Say it Ain't So!

I've been noticing that my unkymood character hasn't been showing up on my page, and that I have an "errors on page" message when my page is loading. So, I just tried to go to the unkymood site, only to find that there's a "Go Daddy" domain name advertisement there now. I'm afraid the unkymood may be no more. A moment of silence please. I took the code out of my template so my page will load correctly again.

As stated previously, I am running about three brain cells right now due to sleep deprivation. I am off to rest my weary brain. I leave you with this Canine Edition of Penises in the News. Isn't there something in the Book of Revelation about this?

3 Comments:

You know, I notices that I am now 'moodless' as well. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Wah!!!

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 12:16 AM  

Well you know, that's the obvious thing to do, find something with a couple of extra legs and and extra penis and hail it as a positive sign- it's obviously a good luck charm! Oh no wait, it's different- BURN IT!

By Blogger Hans the Destroyer, at 12:39 PM  

it's a good omen. except for the other puppy whose only remains are now attached to the one on the temple porch. things with extra limbs (and penises) are really just siamese twins gone wrong(er). besides, now they have to walk him twice as much. *buh dum bum ching*

By Blogger girlgrey, at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment