<

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I've Been De-Blogrolled!

I just noticed that a certain person who shall remain nameless removed me from his list of favorites. I don't really care, but I'm not sure what the reason was. Could it be because I didn't put a reciprocal link to his site on my page? I'm sorry, but I don't feel I should have to link to a page just because that person liked my blog and decided to link to it. If I link to someone's blog that I don't know very well, I don't expect them to link to mine. I'm especially not going to link to blogs with excessive drug references (which isn't to say I'm squeaky clean or anything, I just don't want to be associated with it), or to blogs containing racist hate speech, even if I agree with most of what those people had to say (there were two blogs I didn't link to for those reasons).

But that's enough about that. I don't have time to write much at the moment, but I thought I would post this week's Penises in the News. A new study shows that most men who think they have a small penis are actually average in size. If we can get the word out we might be able to stop some guys from buying more behemoth SUV's. (By the way, I'm not one to talk about my size, but let me just say that I have no worries about whether it is big enough for not. 'nuff said).

4 Comments:

Yeah, well, I don't really care. I just don't like seeing my number of referring URL's going down.

And I don't know what was going on in that study. They talk about measuring them while "flacid" and while "stretched out." Does "stretched out" mean erect? 'Cuz if so, I find that hard to believe (2.76 inches?!?). My thumb is bigger than that.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 10:46 PM  

That's exactly why I don't have any links on my blog. Being BiPolar, that list would go up to 823 then down to 4, then back up.... every 2 days or so. Too difficult for me to maintain and it's not meant to insult anyone, but this way I remain constant and my tendency for 'making things right so no one gets offended' remains hidden a bit more. Or, uh... it did til I said that! =)

Besides, who could entertain the idea of unlinking you... pfft!

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 12:54 AM  

Yes, I find their measurements a little hard to believe, but interesting nonetheless. And if only we could prevent them from the giant SUV's, everyone would be so much happier...

By Blogger Hans the Destroyer, at 12:08 PM  

Livewire, that's what I'm saying. This person had the honor of linking to me and chose to throw it away. Oh well, it's his loss.

And Hansy, I freakin' hate SUV's. I'm not saying that I hate SUV owners, but I do hate getting stuck behind those motherf*ckers on the highway. Plus, they guzzle gas and cause gas to be more expensive. These guys think that just because they were born with a small penis they should be entitled to drive a huge truck and waste gas.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment