<

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sleep Deprived Rambling Update

I think I like this new image thingy on Blogger. It's a little bit slow, and it seems to have the type of annoying quirks we'd expect from Blogger, but I think I can deal with it.

I've been meaning to post this new spider picture that I found on my camera as I was cleaning some files out. This little critter was the subject of a few recent posts, after Mysfit pointed out that it only had six legs in the pictures. In all of the other pictures I looked at, he only appeared to have six legs, so we wondered what in god's name this freak of nature was. It's good to see that he does in fact have eight legs (or, at least seven). At any rate, this will be the last creepy, icky picture I'll post of this little fucker, I promise. However, I may just have to find new disgusting creatures to photograph and share with the world.

Things are going pretty well at the moment, except that I'm running on about four hours of sleep. I haven't eaten anything since breakfast except for a bag of popcorn, so my head is spinning from just a few sips of wine. I was up until 1:00am last night trying to finish up a take-home exam for my course. I've been procrastinating for a couple of weeks, but I finally decided to sit down and do it. I think it took about 12-14 hours across a few days. The good news is that I finished it and delivered it to Concord for my 9:00 class on time (okay, fine, I'll admit it, I got there about fifteen minutes late :(P )--and I passed the test! I am now done with the course, so I feel pretty good about that. All that remains now is to pass the license exam, which will require a substantial amount of studying if I am to have any hope of passing. The stress continues.

Alright, I'm off to eat some dinner before I pass out. I may return later with some sort of rant.

1 Comments:

I'm skeered....

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment