<

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Brief Generic Update

I just wanted to post a quick update before I go out for the night. I've had a pretty good weekend, just relaxing and doing absolutely nothing. I've been spending so many weekends on long road trips, so it's nice to just sleep late and lounge around the house.

I noticed that the unkymoods site is working again, but I'm not sure if I'm going to put it back on the blog (I mentioned previously that I thought it might be gone for good). It was fun while it lasted, but I think I'm done with it. I may still change my mind.

I don't really have too much to stay at the moment. For the next couple of weeks I'm going to be insanely busy getting ready for real estate license exam, but once that's done I'll have much more time to blog. I may return later with a rant.

4 Comments:

Do we have to address you as 'sir' after you pass your test? I love ya' and all, but I'm not too keen on that...

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 10:18 PM  

Hey, everybody needs some loungetime now and again, especially those of us who are introverts... Anyhow, I hope your exam goes swimmingly.

By Blogger Hans the Destroyer, at 12:43 AM  

Thanks guys. I can't wait to have that test over and done with. Hopefully I'll be taking it in the next couple of weeks (I have to wait for the state to send me some paperwork before I can take it). The suspense is killing me.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 3:33 PM  

Good luck! Hope the paperwork from the ste comes through quickly, so you can tackle the test!

By Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today, at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment