<

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Freaking Out

So, the test is tomorrow morning. I haven't had a panic attack this bad since I was in college (when I had a bad habit of staying up all night the night before any exam, of course). On second thought, this probably doesn't fit the definition of "panic attack." No, this is more of a long, drawn-out, starving/hysterical/naked nervous breakdown.

Okay, so I'm exagerating a little bit. I sometimes find that I'm able to feed off of the stress, and I end up doing better. I have been studying a little bit each day for a couple of weeks, so I should be okay. Even if I fail it (which I won't), I can always retake it. I would just be really embarrassed.

At any rate, I need to get back the books. I ask everyone to send positive vibes in my direction.


(Oh yeah, I meant to post a link. Whatever you do, don't click this link unless you're prepared to be physically sickened.)

7 Comments:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Those are positive vibes, jic it wasn't too clear :)

By Blogger Fence, at 5:50 AM  

I'm beaming them your way! You'll ace the test for sure.

By Blogger Arethusa, at 7:10 PM  

Naked nervous breakdown, eh? That's not good. I'll send happy, skrambly vibes for you...

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 7:42 PM  

Thanks to all of your delicious vibrations, I kicked ass on the test. It wasn't easy. Now I can finally stop whining about this class and get back to my normal, cynical self. ;-)

I have a lot of pent up blogging agression that I need to get out of my system soon, so a post should be forthcoming. But first I have to clean my kitchen for the first time in almost a week. I'm out of counter space and the rats have taken over (again, I exagerate).

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 8:56 PM  

Positive vibes coming your way... I hope you can feel them!

Oh shit - I just read your comment... apparently my good vibes are no longer necessary. I'd already sent them, so give 'em back will you!

LOL - Congratulations, man!

By Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today, at 9:27 PM  

Thanks Rachael, but I'm keeping 'em. :-P

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 11:17 PM  

I'm doing a happy skrambled little dance of joy for you. Well, just in my head, otherwise I'd hurt myself. Congrats! I knew you had it in you!

By Blogger LiVEwiRe, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment