<

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wits End

I just updated my profile pic again. I think I'm having an identity crisis or something. Well, not really. . .I just think life is better this way. I think I've had a bit of blog malaise recently, and I thought a little change might pique my interest once again. I'll probably change it again in a week or so.

I've been getting my ass kicked at work this week. Today I had about twenty things I needed to accomplish, but was stuck on one project all day. It is coming out really well, at any rate. I am a tightly wound ball of stress, but other than that I'm feeling great. Missing a day for the test and going on a business trip last week really threw me off, but I should be caught up soon.

I'm heading out for a while, may return later if I have anything interesting to post.

2 Comments:

You're just one kiss away from turning into a prince aren't you??

Muah!!!

By Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today, at 3:00 AM  

Thanks Rachael, it worked! Now all I need is a palace, or a castle or something...

Beelze, I love your comment. What an accurate description! Did you write this, or is it from an animal spirit book or something?

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment