<

Monday, September 05, 2005

The Trip to NYC was Perfect, Except for:

1. Getting a flat tire. It ended up being much easier and cheaper to deal with than we initially anticipated, however.

2. Getting lost trying to find the hotel. We were in the right general area, but we were pretty much driving in circles. Damn one-way streets.

3. Forgetting my camera/backpack in Queens (no worries, it was found and is being shipped to me).

4. Having the toilet get clogged in the hotel room, and then having to wait an hour before a guy came up with a plunger. I had to shower, but it smelled pretty freaking bad in there. (*eww* sorry), so I had to wait.

5. After stopping in Hartford, CT, to visit a couple of friends, I was ready to be on my way home. I was in such a great mood. I popped the trunk using the thingy on the keychain, threw my backpack in, and my only set of keys along with it, and shut the trunk, that's right, I locked my keys in the trunk. AAA saved my life within about an hour.

That's it for now. I'll have pictures to post after my friend mails me back my camera. I'll also write more about the great parts of the experience.

1 Comments:

oh god - you actually tried to drive in NYC? glad you had a good trip - mishaps are generally expected

By Blogger mysfit, at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment