<

Friday, December 17, 2004

The Art of Looking Busy

I am officially going crazy at the moment. Work has been insanely slow all day, and I'm just trying to make the last few minutes of the day go by a little more quickly by writing here. After work I'm off to Vermont for the weekend. I'm going skiing at Okemo tomorrow, so that should be cool. I haven't been skiing for two years, and before that it was at least a couple of years. I don't have any health insurance at the moment, so I have to try extra hard not to break a leg.

Mary (the object of my unrequited love), is going with me, so at least I won't be lonely. I have to pick her up after work, and I just know she's not going to be ready when I get there. What is it with women and never being ready on time? We have a three hour drive ahead of us, so I'm hoping she has her shit together for once.

That's it for now. I will be blogging from Vermont, so I will have more to write later on.

2 Comments:

Skiing- how fun! I haven't been in years. Have a marvelous time with the object of your unrequited love. Hopefully she requites some of it? Anyway, have a good weekend. And I really don't know what the deal is with girls and their not being ready- though I've been guilty of it a couple times in the past- for the most part it's always been the boys that show up late though...

By Blogger Hans the Destroyer, at 9:21 PM  

Oops. Sorry for the delay in responding. I didn't get a chance to blog in Vermont as expected. I will write more about my weekend in an actual post, but I will say that I had a really good weekend. Skiing was fun, though I did manage to injure myself slightly.

By Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment